Friday, April 17, 2009

Trying something Different

I am trying something different. A place to write down funny things and thoughts that run through my mind. I know someone else who should create a blog. I have read a few really awesome blogs. It is almost like a journal. I think everyone has different reasons for creating their own.

Skylar, my baby, just crawled onto the couch with a card that sings. She gets so excited over the lame song inside the card. She smiles so so big, you can see both top and bottom teeth. Skybaby rocks.

James has been out of town all week. He is back in Virginia for work and will be home this evening. I am trying to get ready for this upcoming week. It will be busy.

I am scheduled for Gallbladder surgery on Wednesday. YUCK! I am not looking forward to the actual surgery, but I am looking forward to the results. I have felt so poorly for so long. I am looking forward to eating food without thinking about the consequences and idigestion that follows every bite. I am sure everything will be fine. James is freaking out a little bit. I am not sure why this is so routine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Welcome to blogger world! Watch out, it's addicting...So sorry to hear you have had problems with your gallbladder. I had mine out almost two years ago and it was definitely worth it. Tell James it is pretty routine and all should go well. Good luck! I'm excited to keep in touch this way. Tell Skylar hi from Sydney!

    ReplyDelete

Marcie a long time ago

Marcie a long time ago

Skybaby

Skybaby