Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On the Mend

Surgery is over and it went well. I am now free to eat without consequence and without indigestion. I feel a little sore and thought I was going to die the day of the operation. It was really painful, but I was up and around and pain pill free by Saturday. Skylar was so considerate through the entire ordeal. She understood I was not feeling well and was very careful of my "Boo-boo's". She is such a sweetheart I love her so much.

James was my prince charming. He took care of everything, taking care of Skylar in every way! He was the maid, the nanny and the cook for 4 days. I appreciate having him so much. He is so supportive and wonderful.

I am still really tired, but we are moving forward. James is back to work and Skylar and I are off the the Atlanta Zoo tomorrow. We are having a date with Max, Skylar's little boy toy. She laid a big kiss on that cutie tonight. He is 6 months older than she is and he is her best friend. If I mention his name her eyebrows raise and she squeals his name, "Maxy". They see each other everyday. They were together this evening at my house and each one had a microphone and each were singing. They are so innocent and so serious all at the same time. They are two very bright little tykes and I truly enjoy watching them together. They make me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing better. What a great family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Marcie a long time ago

Marcie a long time ago

Skybaby

Skybaby